Attending a sleep seminar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect during the seminars:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers.
- Find out why your child may not be sleeping well.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule.
All seminar clients will receive 2 follow up e-mails. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up while you implement your plan.
The cost to attend a group seminar is just $175, including the personal e-mail support. To inquire about a seminar, please call 403-374-1250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paediatric Sleep Consultant